Tuesday 8 November 2005

Content Management meets Blog

I admit it; this site is an experiment as it combines two of my favorite web services:

- Content Management. Which makes web page creation & editing really simple.

- Blogs. Which show the views expressed to be personal, and invite visitors to add comments and therefore contribute to the quality of the views expressed.
Also, blogs are very actively spidered, meaning that there is a fair chance that using a blog will pull in visitors and encourage them to link back to your website.

The one issue I have with a simple blog is that entries are presented in a diary / chronological order… As I want my entries categorised by topic, I have added a menu system enabling readers to also navigate these pages by topic.

The blog service is provided courtesy of www.blogger.com which is the only service I’ve used to date. It’s free, easy to use and I like it – so why look further!

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Fellow Blogger!
    I have a website for people searching for content management system web. Pop over if your interested. Thanks, Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty Blogalicious Greetings to you and your blogging visitors!
    I have a website for people searching for content management site web. Pop over if your interested. Thanks, Chad.

    ReplyDelete